I have dozens of Rock and Pop Music Magazines from the 60's and 70's listed right now! Check out my other items!!
This is the June 1, 1976 edition.
So what's in this issue?
· The Rolling Stones - 6 pages, upon the release of Black and Blue, with great color photos
· Kiss - Bob Ezrin tells how he produced Destroyer, 6 pages including full page color photos of Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons. True fans will want this.
· Bad Company - 4 page exclusive interview with Paul Rodgers
· Ritchie Blackmore and Rainbow with Ronnie James Dio
· Robin Trower - 2 page feature
· Supertramp - early 1 page feature
· Smaller articles on the sad death of Free guitarist Paul Kossoff, Little Feat, Sailor and others
All the latest news and gossip, ads, record reviews and more
Treat yourself to this tremendous magazine !
This magazine is in Very Good Plus condition, complete and intact with no cutouts or missing pages. There is some normal wear including typical edge, cover, spine and corner wear as can be seen in the photos ( PLEASE see photos ), but nothing to detract from its readability or your enjoyment!