Welcome fans and collectors of The Beatles - John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison & Ringo Starr!
Looking for more vintage / 60's and 70's music magazines? Check out my other items!
What is the Beatles Book Monthly Magazine?
It always surprises me that some genuine Beatle fans do not have the Beatles Book Monthly Magazines in their collection. The 77 issues of this magazine, published in the UK between 1963 and 1970, give a true and accurate picture of The Beatles and their entire career. They were published with the full cooperation of the Beatles themselves, who frequently made exclusive contributions to the magazines along with Beatle insiders like Neil Aspinall, Mal Evans and Derek Taylor. Best of all, these magazines feature rare and exclusive photographs that have not been published anywhere else.
If you think you've seen every picture of The Beatles you are in for a pleasant surprise. These are a must-have for anyone who loves The Beatles because, despite their smaller size (6" x 8") they are bursting with information, tremendous photos and all the joy and fun that you associate with the greatest group ever in the history of pop music. Please check my other listings for more Beatles Monthly Magazines and other Beatles/60's/music related items!
Please check my other listings for more Beatles Monthly Magazines this week. Check out my other items! I will combine shipping for multiple wins to save you on shipping costs.
This is issue number 57, dated April, 1968.
What is in this issue of The Beatles Monthly?
· For starters, look at the great cover!
· "Ringo - What Will He Do Next?" - feature article, with photos of Ringo's appearance on the Cilla Black TV show
· "New Single Session" - great feature article, written by insiders Neil Aspinall and Mal Evans, on the recording sessions for Lady Madonna, The Inner Light and Across The Universe. Exclusive photos from the studio!!
· 2 page centerfold of Ringo
· Apple - feature article on The Beatles' company
· Behind The Spotlight - another installment of the feature on the band's early years.
· More fab, fab photos.
All the latest news and more, more, more, devoted solely to The Beatles.
CONDITION: This magazine is in Very Good Plus or better condition, complete and intact with no cutouts or missing pages. There is some normal wear as one might expect of a 50 year old magazine of this vintage including ink writing for delivery at top of rear cover (a sure sign of an original monthly) plus typical, average spine, corner, cover and edge wear as can be seen in the photo ( see photo ).