Welcome fans and collectors of 60's Rock Music Magazines!
This is the March 22, 1969 edition.
What’s Cool In This Issue?
· Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones - giant feature interview article, and it's a good one
· Bob Dylan Talks About Nashville Skyline
· Led Zeppelin - Why They Took Off In America. Nice article with quotes from Jimmy Page
· The Nice with Keith Emerson- feature article
· Stevie Wonder reviews the singles in the unfortunately named "Blind Date" column
· Dino Danelli of The Rascals- article
· Hollies - Allan Clarke on the cover, with a story about the groups new single and LP and an exclusive interview
· Roy Harper - article
· Gig listings - Check out who's playing where. Look for Small Faces, Led Zeppelin, Moody Blues, and many more. Amazing!
· LP and single reviews including Kaleidoscope, The Nazz, Family, Sunshine Company and more
· Plus all the latest new, charts, period advertisements, and classified ads.
And so much more !!! Treat yourself to this tremendous magazine. You will not be disappointed!
What Is Melody Maker?
Melody Maker was one of the premiere UK music weeklies, with access to all the great artists of its day. These issues are over sized, newspaper style magazines (10 x 13 inches), with great photos, articles and features on all the pop stars of the era. Issues include 45 and LP reviews, exclusive interviews, the latest news, full page LP advertisements, classified ads and much more. This is music history as it happened and it is truly fascinating to read
Condition - This magazine is in Very Good Plus condition, complete and intact with no cutouts or missing pages. There is some wear as might be expected of an item of this vintage including normal edge, spine, corner and cover wear as can be seen in the photos ( PLEASE see photos ), but nothing to detract from your enjoyment. This has been stored flat and unfolded and will be shipped that way.